Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hello again

Hello again , i hope you liked my intro I know I know it was long but what can i say I've got a lot to say. Anyways I would love it if you guys could leave a comment below, just if you want to say anything and remember its ok to talk im always here and if you want to talk to me in privet my email SamTeenBlog@gmail.com. i would love it if you guys would tell your friends about my blog so on every blog post i will tell you something personal about my self. Ok the first one is that i have been bullied ever seen i stared PK, I know how it feels to be called stupid, a wast of space, or fat and so many words that i will not say and i know how hard it is to ignore them but im not going to tell you something  like " oh tell the teacher on them " or how about " go stand up for yourself" i mean yea you should do those things but i know in my school some of the teachers really don't care and standing up can be really hard and sometimes even dangerous but you know everywhere and everyone is different but what I would do is talk to someone and that's why im here so you can talk to me if you have something like that going on in your life because i remember when i was about six and i started crying inside my room and thinking why is this happening to me am i different or something and is this only happening to me, if only i had someone to talk to that time. Well that's enough of sadness. Ok so i thought i would describe a bit of  how i look in some of my post so i will tell you two thing and you have to guess which is true ok so do i have brown hair or black. Oh and i will only be posting when ever i get the chance so there is no exact day but i will post at least once a week ok i think i have wrote to much so BYE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment